Re: Politics

losthighway wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:11 pm Wow, Trump really ate shit at the NABJ (black journalists event). Getting pissy at questions about his trustworthiness for black Americans and questioning Harris' blackness. His team surely winced helplessly through the entire thing.
I was wondering why they asked him to come. I thought maybe it was in their interest as journalists? I guess, he is the Republican Nominee...

[EDIT] Apparently, they always invite presidential nominees.

Well, anyway, I'll just put this here for anyone wanting to catch up:
“Why should Black voters trust you?”

“I don’t think I’ve ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner. A first question. You don’t even say hello, how are you,” Trump said. “Are you with ABC, because I think they’re a fake news network, a terrible network. I think it’s disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the Black population of this country, I’ve done so much for the Black population of this country.”

“I think it’s a very nasty question,” Trump said. “For you to start off a question and answer period especially when you’re 35 minutes late … in such a hostile manner, I think it’s a disgrace.”
Wow, it was just being an ass from the start. She calls him out for racist remarks, and he just continues being an asshole. It really just goes down hill from there, holy shit I was kind of skeptical and watched the youtube replay. He went right into calling Harris not a real black person to bashing immigrants for stealing jobs and being criminals.

Who the fuck is in the crowd cheering him? Or, are they laughing at him? I can't really tell.

Last edited by cakes on Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy shit, I cannot believe how angry and aggressive he came off and literally attacked the moderator and constantly complained that they wasted his time by having sound problems for 35 minutes. He actually came off as weird and creepy, just like the democratic messaging says. Then pivoted back to immigrants being criminals.

And holy fuck, he said "I think I made the republican party less radical."

What a fucking gift.

cakes wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:27 pm
losthighway wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:11 pm Wow, Trump really ate shit at the NABJ (black journalists event). Getting pissy at questions about his trustworthiness for black Americans and questioning Harris' blackness. His team surely winced helplessly through the entire thing.
I was wondering why they asked him to come. I thought maybe it was in their interest as journalists? I guess, he is the Republican Nominee...

[EDIT] Apparently, they always invite presidential nominees.

Well, anyway, I'll just put this here for anyone wanting to catch up:
“Why should Black voters trust you?”

“I don’t think I’ve ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner. A first question. You don’t even say hello, how are you,” Trump said. “Are you with ABC, because I think they’re a fake news network, a terrible network. I think it’s disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the Black population of this country, I’ve done so much for the Black population of this country.”

“I think it’s a very nasty question,” Trump said. “For you to start off a question and answer period especially when you’re 35 minutes late … in such a hostile manner, I think it’s a disgrace.”
Wow, it was just being an ass from the start. She calls him out for racist remarks, and he just continues being an asshole. It really just goes down hill from there, holy shit I was kind of skeptical and watched the youtube replay. He went right into calling Harris not a real black person to bashing immigrants for stealing jobs and being criminals.

Who the fuck is in the crowd cheering him? Or, are they laughing at him? I can't really tell.

Herman Caine is dead and Clarence is in a sauna with Harlan Crow, so that's anyone's guess.

The host deserves an Emmy for calling his bullshit right to his face. That was the fucking gear.
We're headed for social anarchy when people start pissing on bookstores.

Wish I was British so I can express my view on Harris Faulkner as succinctly as possible. I just watched her take on the NABJ conference with Martha MacCallum on Fox News. She should be ashamed of herself the way she completely sidestepped her take on Trump saying Kamala Harris wasn't black. The absolute nerve of these people. How the fuck they can sleep at night is beyond me.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell