Re: What are you listening to right now?

By the (jane)way, there are possibly things of earlier eras I have overlooked in the rnb department because I thought of the song Full Moon by Brandy and I remember it being kinda cool so I listened to it again and it is indeed kinda cool. Then I heard Best Friend and the whole first album has some real bangers. I even like "I'm Yours", which sounds like the cheesiest Michael Jackson/Disney song with a DX7 piano.
born to give

re: what are you listening to right now?

kokorodoko wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:59 pm By the (jane)way, Brandy
she was really sitting on top of the world back in the day lol brandy is like classic i can't help myself when either of these songs comes on

Oo i have been this in love lol except like shes driving his Jeep and wearing his clothes and the dog doesn't bark but like recognizes her lol i didn't do that kinda stuff like flowers and lingerie is romantic shh kidding lol

but then she goes to a desert wedding chilling with her chicano buddies and decides to feel better and surprise ending she ain't gon nowhere lol she keeps on keeping on she like maybe I'm call you tomorrow after all that lol but that's girls lol that's all of us lol