Re: Little Details from Your Day

The technology that allowed me to start watching Test match cricket here in the US became available right about the time that Jimmy Anderson, England's greatest-ever Test bowler, began his career. His career ended today at the conclusion of their first Test of the summer against West Indies, and I have gotten up early early beginning Wednesday to watch. I usually don't get too emotional at sports, but today was an exception.
"And the light, it burns your skin...in a language you don't understand."

rsmurphy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:27 pm Found a microdose a friend gave me almost one week ago. I put them in the watch pocket of my jeans but forgot they were there. The jeans have been laundered. I used natural detergent and wonder if their potency has lessened. They don't look so good anymore.
I have two stories about friends taking "old" LSD. Not microdosing, though--the opposite. I've probably told them both here at some point.

1. My pal was given, by a trusted friend, some acid from the 60s while on tour, in Amsterdam. No stranger to drugs, but since it was "old," he leveled up.

Ended up running around the streets naked, screaming, panicked that he was having a heart attack.

Emergency room, no heart attack, eventually came down the way one does.

2. The other was a co-worker who found some "old" acid in his freezer.

He and a pal figured it was not potent anymore and started goofing around with it, putting it in each other eyes etc. etc.

My friend came to in a laundromat about 30mi south of his house, doing his laundry. Found a newspaper, checked the date. Four days had gone by.

The only thing he remembered concretely was standing in his house, facing into a corner.

The room appeared to be filled with rose petals up to his stomach. He could reach down into them and feel/hear them squishing together.

I can't remember what the deal was with the other guy, but my pal said it took about a month before they felt normal again.

</stories>

To be clear I wouldn't take the washing machine microdose, but I am curious about how a run through a washer would weaken, or improve their efficacy. I need a guinea pig. Like, a literal guinea pig.

I also have a microdose in capsule form I received a few years ago from a bartender I became platonically friendly with on one evening at Rainbo. I guess I just have one of those faces one would like to see glassy-eyed and smiley.

I should combine the two.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

I loved taking Acid in high school. I was a pretty bad asthmatic so I couldn't smoke anything, so booze and acid was what was available to me. Always had a good time.

I get dizzy at the drop of a hat now, and couldn't imagine doing LSD or mushrooms again. Being stuck in a woozy dizzy state would feel like hell now.
guitar in - weaklungband.bandcamp.com/