Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

TC Electronic Plethora X5 (multi modulator unit): essentially 16 different modulator pedals in one, that can be arranged in a bajillion configurations. It's really not that hard to use, just watch the 7 minute video https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.ht ... Code=P0D9M . I don't have the USB cable, but honestly there's enough going on without the additional 'signature' toneprints. $125 CONUS, if yr local knock off $15 and pick it up.

These are still for sale from my previous post:

Boss SY-1 Synthesizer: SOLD
EQD Bit Commander v2: $110

Lowered the prices a tad. If you buy multiples I'll cut you a deal because I wanna hear whatever batshit music you come up with.
Music

Couple Things!

Rickenbacker 480!

Silvertone JUMBO Acoustic!

Montreal Assembly Uppers!

Also not listed on Reverb, but I'm probably gonna start selling off some amps.

#1 on the block:

Traynor TS-200 with matching 9x8" (!!!) cabinet. Comes with a SECOND TS-200 head that's broken, but you can use it for parts. $1000?
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters

elisha wiesner wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:38 am Parts Jaguar. I didn't put this together but it was done well. It's a Mexican Fender neck. Fralin pickups. Seems to be mostly genuine Fender parts. locking tuners and a nice SKB TSA case. Plays great. $500 plus shipping.
and it's my favorite color. Dang.
tbone wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:58 pm I imagine at some point as a practicality we will all start assuming that this is probably the last thing we gotta mail to some asshole.

four_oclocker_2.2 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:52 pm Couple Things!

Rickenbacker 480!

Silvertone JUMBO Acoustic!

Montreal Assembly Uppers!

Also not listed on Reverb, but I'm probably gonna start selling off some amps.

#1 on the block:

Traynor TS-200 with matching 9x8" (!!!) cabinet. Comes with a SECOND TS-200 head that's broken, but you can use it for parts. $1000?

I really want that Uppers. PMed
Escape Rope / Black Mesa / Inflatable Sex Babies