CRAP
Total votes: 5 (71%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 2 (29%)
Total votes: 7

Selection: England world Cup Squad 2006

si-maro wrote:
Chapter Two wrote:FUCK ALL THIS.

Middlesbrough are playing Sevilla in the European Cup Final tomorrow!

No but they aren't are they, ma petite chapitre deux? They're playing in the UEFA cup final. It's a bit different.

(Winky mocking face)

If it's the one with the round sheep's bladder rather than the egg shaped one, in my mind I am right.

Are they different, for real? I thought that was just what they called it now. I haven't got a fucking clue, I hate football.

Chapter Two wrote:
si-maro wrote:
Chapter Two wrote:FUCK ALL THIS.

Middlesbrough are playing Sevilla in the European Cup Final tomorrow!

No but they aren't are they, ma petite chapitre deux? They're playing in the UEFA cup final. It's a bit different.

(Winky mocking face)

it is a european cup final. granted its not the champions league final
its still a massive game, especially for boro
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun.

Chapter Two wrote:
Are they different, for real? I thought that was just what they called it now. I haven't got a fucking clue, I hate football.

haha
you were lovin the basle game!
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun.

I have mistakenly bought tickets to see Anthony and the Johnsons and Michael Nyman tomorrow so will miss 'our' teams finest hour.

However I could not give two fucks normally so I'd feel like such a dick if I didn't go to the gig to go and watch a football game on the tv.
It will smart some if we win but it would hurt more if I watched the game and we lost.

If we win however I shall not be telling the amassed crowds down Linthorpe Road that I went to see a big screaming gay on stage rather than watch the match.

Howay! though.

Earwicker wrote:
If we win however I shall not be telling the amassed crowds down Linthorpe Road that I went to see a big screaming gay on stage rather than watch the match.

it would be funny though

I wish Middlesbrough all the best in the UEFA Cup Final.

I have always had a fund of goodwill towards the England team. They usually provide at least one very absorbing match in a major tournament.

Regarding the selection of Theo Walcott:

In recent international tournaments the incumbent England manager has selected a "wild card" player, usually a very young player of considerable promise, though not the "finished article". Remember Michael Owen in France '98, Steven Gerrard in Euro 2000, even Joe Cole in 2002 & Wayne Rooney in Euro 2004.

Eriksson trusts Wenger's judgement on the player, look at the progress of Philippe Senderos and Francesc Fabregas this season, but the larger public only know of Walcott by incipient reputation.

It will be interesting to see how the likes of Carrick, Downing and Lennon perform if called upon.
Last edited by HOUSTON_M_Archive on Tue May 09, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.