Blastomeres Formed By Cleavage Of A Zygote

Rick Reuben wrote:
numberthirty wrote: How can you know that the boogeymen haven't figured for your type of person and, set up the facts to make you impossible to take seriously?
Wouldn't that require a conspiracy involving thousands and thousands of people?? Thought those didn't exist :roll: ...

YOU think that they exist. That said, have you considered that the boogymen/members of the conspiracy have figured for curious folks like you.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just pointing out the possibility.

Rick Reuben wrote:
numberthirty wrote:
Rick Reuben wrote:
numberthirty wrote: How can you know that the boogeymen haven't figured for your type of person and, set up the facts to make you impossible to take seriously?
Wouldn't that require a conspiracy involving thousands and thousands of people?? Thought those didn't exist :roll: ...

YOU think that they exist. That said, have you considered that the boogymen/members of the conspiracy have figured for curious folks like you.

You agree that power is hidden and that those who hide it conspire. Good. Who are these people who are 'figuring' for me? Can you name them? Or do they work behind the scenes, like in a conspiracy?

I'm have yet to agree with anything. I'm talking about YOUR crazy conspiracy world.

As for being able to name them, they may or may not be part of YOUR crazy conspiracy world. How would I know who they are? I guess it could be that Steven Segal dude. Playing the old fat martial arts dude on the silver screen and, secretly feeding Rick the disinformation on the side.

Rick Reuben wrote:
numberthirty wrote: How would I know who they are?

Why don't you? If you think you know what they do, why don't you know who they are?
numberthirty wrote: I guess it could be that Steven Segal dude.

You believe that Steven Seagal controls a conspiracy to hide the truth about 9/11 and the Federal Reserve? What an outlandish conspiracy theory you have offered. Got any proof?

Dude, I've done the research. Watch all of Segal's movies. He's making antidotes out of flowers. He's stopping terrorists on sea and land. He's stopping toxic waste dumping in the Ozarks. I'm pretty sure he's in on some sort of conspiracy.

Chromodynamic wrote:Damn it, I thought this was a thread about biology.

I suppose all of this hulla-baloo means that Ron Paul's presidential run won't make it past the neurala stage, if even the gastrula stage? His blastocoel may have enormous grassroots funding, but it's fairly obvious that the blastopore (the media) is tending towards a deuterostomic development.

There, much better.

A++++ great poster would read again.
Rick Reuben wrote:You are dumber than week-old donuts.

steve wrote:General evil outweighs specific good.
haven't we seen generally good presidential candidates forever? the powers that be spend a lot of time and money to present us with lukewarm candidates who don't travel outside your comfort zone. have they ever changed anything they said they would? i am willing to back an unpopular candidate if i think he represents me. i don't march lockstep either.
i find it comforting that there is someone out there challenging conventional wisdom.
other things are more important -- increased funding for public schools, federal protection for womens' reproductive rights, improved public health care, an enforceable national living wage, survival of the Social Security benefit, more general aid for poor people, increased funding for pure science research of no immediate commercial value, preservation of publicly-held wilderness, and systematic movement toward a general and universal public health care system.
let's eradicate hunger too. surely someone has a plan. :(