You gotta bomb a city...

ApeLincoln wrote:Whistler, bc. It's not it's natural beauty i hate (quite the opposite in fact), it's the rich old money douchebag inhabitants and it's lame faux 'naturalist lifestyle' lovers. eff it.

I hear that. Fucking Seal bought a place there ! That alone would be enough justification for a bombing, but I also had to go there for work a bunch of times last year and haul 1000-2500 sq. ft of hardwood flooring into a bunch of monster homes. This often involved carrying the wood up two or three storeys of stairs that the owners could not be bothered to shovel or de-ice. Thanks, yuppy fuckheads of Whistler.
Last edited by mkoren_Archive on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

You gotta bomb a city...

Los Angeles has something like 200,000 gang members. If you want to see what happens when the remnants of the craziest and most violent people on earth unite to avenge their city, bomb LA.

Have you LA bombers even been to LA for more than a day? Do you know that LA is like 35 completely different towns sitting next to each other? Do you guys base your opinion of this 'city' on the crappy movies that are made here?

I've been to Chicago and their were just as many asshole and hicks and douche bags and gang bangers except that they were all mixed in together. In LA, I can avoid the filth.

I would bomb every city in England and New Jersey.

if I had t choose one, it would be NYC so the rents would go down again.
Last edited by givemenoughrope_Archive on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.