Oh my god.

Wikipedia wrote:On his release he stated his intention to return to the music and entertainment industry. King promoted Orson, whom he discovered on MySpace, in The Tip Sheet, and they later signed recording and publishing deals as a result and released successful singles and an album in the UK
Credo!

Oh my god.

simmo wrote:The guitarist in my band's guitar used to belong to one of the dudes from The Glitter Band.

Not to derail the thread, but I think this is pretty cool!
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

Oh my god.

simmo wrote:The guitarist in my band's guitar used to belong to one of the dudes from The Glitter Band. I like to remind him that it was probably touched by a paedophile on a regular basis.

I saw The Glitter band perform in college years ago. They got really pissed off when people were chanting "Gary, Gary."

I guess he was busy elsewhere.
dude, where's my life?

Oh my god.

i own a copy of the LP 'Pandora's Box' by Mr King - it's an interesting listen. The song titles alone are quite telling;

1. I Am A Tired All American Boy (Epitaph To A War)
2. Be Gay
3. Mary, My Love
4. Colloquial Sex (Lawrence's Song)
5. A Little Bit Left Of Right
6. Black Girl Buttons
7. S*P*RSH*T***
8. Jesus, Can't You Leave Me? (Tony's Song)
9. It's A Tall Order For A Short Guy
10. A Modest Proposal (Swift's Song)

There's also a song (which for some reason isn't listed on the All Music Guide entry above) called 'Jerk Rhythm'
Disappointing the masses since 2006 http://www.low-point.com