Web Browser: Firefox?

CRAP
Total votes: 6 (9%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 62 (91%)
Total votes: 68

Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox

toomanyhelicopters wrote:aw, WTF?!?! i was really getting into this! i actually don't give two shits about the browser, or even the details of OS's y'all are discussing for that matter, cause i'm all die-hard ignant MS user and all that. but my interest was fully piqued just cause i can picture the both of you having this discussion in a room, possibly a bar, possibly a coffee house, and i'm not gonna say who, but i think i know which one of you would bust out the brass knuckles and which one uses throwing stars. i just wanna see how that pans out e-lec-tronically. will you guys at least report back as to who bleeds the most?

It turns out digital is better than analog. It's a shame that Russ and I had to kill each to find out.

mb, writing from heaven.

Linus Van Pelt wrote:I downloaded it, and I'm trying it now. So far, I can't see any advantages over Opera. Has anyone here used both? Can you tell me why I should switch to Firefox from Opera?

Anyway, my vote is Not Crap... even if it isn't as good as Opera.

I use Opera at home and Firefox at work; Opera is far better in terms of stability. Firefox is free and certainly not crap, but Opera is mature and stable.

Absolutely NOT worth switching from Opera to Firefox.

Rotten Tanx wrote:That wouldnt install for me. Is it only for macs?

I don't think it's only for macs. It may be. Are you sure you allowed it to install. By default firefox is careful about installing software, you have to give it permission. Have you installed other extentions before? Are you sure you're trying to install the correct version? Did you restart your browser after installing?