Awesome Shit Later Re-Evaluated to be Retarded Shit

the notion of the "anarchist". used to seem so cool. draw an A with a circle around it everywhere! on your folder, on your denim jacket, on your hand. what a bunch of rubbish. what a childish notion. few things scare me more than folks over 20, or certainly over 25, who still think that shit is cool. maybe adults who fancy themselves Satanists. that's maybe more scary. Anarchists and Satanists. that's my vote.
LVP wrote:If, say, 10% of lions tried to kill gazelles, compared with 10% of savannah animals in general, I think that gazelle would be a lousy racist jerk.

dating slutty chicks. see also: orgies. the whole room ends up smelling like open ass and pussy and condoms.

not having to own a car because i live in nyc (i have one now, fucking aye is life easier)

smoking

blacking out

weed/lsd/meth

people that are into "fine art photography"

messageboards (i could be learning about new things right now, like dead reckoning or how i, too can become a notary public)

fucking 18-21 year old girls

hahahahahhahha! wait. hahahhah!

tmidgett wrote:3. graphic eq

have you ever tried doing live sound for a band you've never heard with a parametric eq? i guess not having your own soundman is pretty retarded. even more retarded is not doing a sound check before you let people in.

tmidgett wrote:12. sweaters--i don't recall thinking they were awesome, but most of them are retarded, and i didn't think this at one point

what about sweat-shirts? that's a pretty vague thing do dismiss as retarded. maybe you'd like to elaborate?