This is the thread "for women"

I reckon the only men who ever talked with Donald Trump's particular brand of locker room confidence are those men who, y'know, grope women without permission. And there's still plenty of those around. Back when we were child-free, when my girlfriend used to come out to my gigs, it seemed like every other week some creep would try out Trump's signature move on her. (We'd always know exactly when it happened since she'd immediately turn around and deck the prick.)Trump's personal conduct is both disgusting and depressing, but personally, I'm concerned about what effect a president Trump would have on climate action. The social problems would be awful, but social progress can at least be fought for and won again if necessary, whereas the climate issue is sort of a once-and-for-all kind of deal and I do NOT want Donald fucking Trump in charge of the most powerful nation on earth during the most critical decade in all human history, if that's not too much to ask for christ's sake.

Interesting, the number and kinds of responses one receives when, after not posting photos of oneself on social media for ages, one posts a few bathroom selfies over a couple of months. They're vaguely flattering pics -- that's why I chose them; you should see the five or six pics from each time that I didn't post -- but come the fuck on. My internal mantra: "Oh, now we're friends. I see."

seaux wrote:maybe your friends are just happy to see youUndoubtedly that is part of it, and that is sort of why I posted a few selfies! Is good, to show your face and say hi once in a while, especially in times of stress, especially if you have funny cat too! The greetings from friends, however, are not what I am talking about.seaux wrote:i saw these at the supermarket months ago and did not post until now because the images were on my phone and not on a cloudbut let's give them dark chocolate because it's guilt free and we'll give them cranberries for their urinary tract healthGood one.