Let's Talk Baseball

GODDAMMIT, BOOF!

We managed to foist Ponson on the Yankees. Think they'd be interested in Bonser? Jesus. He may as well have thrown that underhanded.

And Chris, don't even get me started on the Orioles. They've quit. I just hope they bend over and present from the rear for the Twins like they have for everyone else the past 2 weeks.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

Let's Talk Baseball

MWilke wrote:The weather thing is a pretty overblown sound bite.

I wasn't trying to say that it's not a shared phenomenon. Wrigley's 90 years old and the Cell was a disaster of a new construction, but it's ridiculous to spend oodles of caboodles on a new park and not spend the extra 1/20 to put up a retractable roof.

Let's Talk Baseball

cesb wrote:Harden and Zambrano are both hurt?
Are you really registering surprise? Rich Harden is a chandelier. Compared to him, Ben Sheets is the Great Pyramid.

It sounds like Zambrano has the same "dead arm" symptoms that affected him when he was e-mailing his brother for four hours a day a few years ago.

"E-mailing his brother for four hours a day" is a great euphemism for maturbation.

Let's Talk Baseball

Harden and Zambrano are both hurt? Really evasive comments by Sweet Lou after the game last night. Typical Cubs "guys are actually hurt" disinfo answers. Harden's status went from "We're just resting him because he gets hurt a lot and we want to avoid it" to "if he could pitch, we would have left him in the roatation" in 24 hours...Fuck. Hoping the Z thing is just some stupid Z thing...Fuck.
Mike G.