dadness

My wife is an obstetrician - we have one 15 month daughter, and one on the way...
Every kid is different, there are a million different ways to raise your children that can all be successful. My two cents would be to crib train from the start, especially if you ever want to have sex again, oh and if anyone has any preg ?'s I can help with free med advice - I know way too much about this stuff.
BTW congrats and have fun

dadness

world of pee wrote:i'm going to be a dad soon.advice?don't want to mess this up...

Three months, how's it going?

My second kid is just four months now. Finally sleeping through the night. My daughter even likes him now. The three month fog is over.

I hope things are well for you.
[url=http://mboyd1971.googlepages.com/chicagohounds]

Chicago Hounds Baseball[/url]

dadness

Maurice wrote:You'll hear this from a lot of people, but sleep in as much as you can now. Do lots of nothing on weekends. It'll be your last chance for a while. Best of luck!Maurice wrote:You'll hear this from a lot of people, but sleep in as much as you can now. Do lots of nothing on weekends. It'll be your last chance for a while. Best of luck!Maurice wrote:You'll hear this from a lot of people, but sleep in as much as you can now. Do lots of nothing on weekends. It'll be your last chance for a while. Best of luck!Maurice wrote:You'll hear this from a lot of people, but sleep in as much as you can now. Do lots of nothing on weekends. It'll be your last chance for a while. Best of luck!

dadness

BabbyMama wrote:Maurice wrote:You'll hear this from a lot of people, but sleep in as much as you can now. Do lots of nothing on weekends. It'll be your last chance for a while. Best of luck!

Speaking of your sleep. If you haven't already, let me remind you to get Dr. Weissbluth's book. If you were to only get one baby book, this should be it.

dadness

I will be father in around two months. I am freaking out a little ¡. I didn't really really want it now, but then it just happened (one time without protection, one fucking time!) and it was around time anyways if I ever wanted to be a father (I am 37 years old already).
However at the same time I have a little success with the music and we just got a studio space for our music project granted in a great artist's place ... I had concerts abroad and was looking forward to do more. Now I am like shit, I can't continue with the music thing because I need to be around for my kid. And I feel shitty guilty for thinking like that ... well, as I said, I am freaking out a little ...
But it's great to read this thread, it's good to know that there are other people going through similar things. Here among my friends there are only very few with kids ... and I live abroad, far away from family, and my wife's family isn't here neither ...

dadness

Woooo! Congratulations!

Um, my dad gave really good discipline and I thank him for that. Taught me to be accountable for my own stuff.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin R.I.P

dadness

After scooping up a soon to be dead bunny while on gabbly break, my son woke up screaming like he was Faiz Zeppelin. I had to give my son his garbage truck toy to settle the little guy down. The promise of a Washburn semi hollow when he turns 16 didn't work.