plug your friend s band

ironyengine wrote:
bumble wrote:(Pssst: Still going to be "incommunicado for most of May and June living in a tent in northern British Columbia without electricity"?)

psst! it's not technically May yet.

In a stage whisper: that's my crap shorthand for "Are you still going to be 'incommunicado for most of May and June living in a tent in northern British Columbia without the EA forums'?"

plug your friend s band

Federal City Five - All-female band plays sometimes moody, sometimes poppy punk rock with brains.

The Rude Staircase - About nine or ten crazy people with lots of instruments who build wild and expansive cathedrals in the air, around a skeleton of arty, vaguely jazzy, Brecht/Weill-style songs. Except when they dont. Very good.
Last edited by endofanera_Archive on Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

plug your friend s band

bumble wrote:Holy not crap! Good to see you, LAD!

Are you back? Scratch that. Clearly, you're back.

(Pssst: Still going to be "incommunicado for most of May and June living in a tent in northern British Columbia without electricity"?)

How's the kitty?

Gabba gabba hey. My cat is doing well! But everyone here says she looks "feral." Assholes. She's a Taiwanese street cat (and, um, missing half her tail and "rocking" a pointy little head that's too small for her body).

I leave civilization this weekend. :bear:

plug your friend s band

LAD wrote:
bumble wrote:Holy not crap! Good to see you, LAD!

Are you back? Scratch that. Clearly, you're back.

(Pssst: Still going to be "incommunicado for most of May and June living in a tent in northern British Columbia without electricity"?)

How's the kitty?

Gabba gabba hey. My cat is doing well! But everyone here says she looks "feral." Assholes. She's a Taiwanese street cat (and, um, missing half her tail and "rocking" a pointy little head that's too small for her body).

I leave civilization this weekend. :bear:

LOOK OUT!!!
THERE'S A BEAR!!!
Better yet, eat the placenta!!!

plug your friend s band

USS Horsewhip: If that looks familiar to you, it's because James, the singer, posts under the name Horsewhip. Great rockin' stuff in the vein of Jehu or old Rye Coalition. They just put out a great record. And their bass player just left. And James needs to put some new mp3's up on their site.
http://www.usshorsewhip.com
Pure L wrote:I get shocked whenever I use my table saw while barefooted.

I Made Out With You Before You Were Cool
Don't Sit On The Pickets