any good podcasts?

noise&light wrote:
jimmy spako wrote:
noise&light wrote:
I listen to Rachel Maddow (the first 2 hours, not the call-in portion) for politics and news delivered in a really funny, snark-y way. That Rachel Maddow, she's wicked smart.

http://airamerica.com/maddow

if you like maddow, you might like cenk uygur at the young turks. maybe you already know the show...they used to be on airamerica.

the young turks

It looks like a video podcast though, right? For some reason I don't mind listening to podcasts all day but I don't like sitting in front of my computer for video podcasts. I guess I prefer listening low quality audio to low quality video.

na, you can stream the show reruns 24 hours on their site, but the podcast is an audio one, usually an hour mix of the opening political stuff & then some highlights from the postgame show with funny, random stories.

any good podcasts?

I might get lynched for this but lately I'm really enjoying The Russell Brand show. Someone is archiving his radio shows here and they're really good. Much funnier than when he's doing scripted comedy. His co-host Matt Morgan is pretty funny too and they get some great and bizarre guests on. I can understand if the high-speed, stream of consciousness improvising isn't everyones cup of tea though.
simmo wrote:Someone make my carrot and grapefruits smoke. Please.