Selling a Veleno?

steve wrote:
110th wrote:I'm pretty sure that this board would hate anyone with money, especially if they are from NYC or LA.......if someone strays from the cult it undermines the other member's illusions of security and/or worth......

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking idiot talking out his ass. What did I undermine there?

I get it, you guys like safety in numbers and dogpile when your threatened.

Selling a Veleno?

zom-zom wrote:
Dr. Venkman wrote:Gerard, eh? And I thought zom-zom was a goofy name.

Stick to threads about Sports and Getting Drunk. You're not funny.

Good to have you back, grandpa. But, I don't need your advice. If I wanted an over-priced metal guitar with missing parts, THEN I would ring you up.
music

offal wrote:Holy shit.

Kerble was wrong.

This certainly changes things.

Selling a Veleno?

110th wrote:agreed. VG won. Not even close. I'm pretty sure that this board would hate anyone with money, especially if they are from NYC or LA.......if someone strays from the cult it undermines the other member's illusions of security and/or worth......

I hate to respond to someone obviously trolling for reactions but I can say with a lot more authority than you, who really has no idea what anyone here is actually worth, that most of the people here have no problem with anyone making a shitload of money. It's when people are assholes that is the problem.

The regular posters here just happen to respect individuals who are decent and kind human beings and are not impressed by money and/or fame and certainly not impressed by some anonymous asshole from New York like you who thinks they are being insightful and clever when really they are just being obtuse and myopic.

Selling a Veleno?

110th wrote:
you don't think there is a general debate here that is philosophical in nature and has value beyond your transaction w/ Vincent? I do....

Of course not. If you want to start a thread with whatever debate you're talking about, wouldn't that be the best way to do so?

So far, you only seem to want to place yourself above the "cult" of EA Members in general. Troll behaviour.

Selling a Veleno?

110th wrote:I get it, you guys like safety in numbers and dogpile when your threatened.

I get it, you're an internet troll who generalizes about the members of the board he's just joined so he can antagonize and dismiss them. Neat.

Bye.
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electrical dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.

Selling a Veleno?

110th wrote:
Sourmilk wrote:Vincent Gallo wins because he owns property and has money? Although I don't know him, he seems pretty much to be a depressed, arrogant man-child. You can have him.

yeah i'd much rather have a cult of bootlickers than money and property.....

Missed this little gem the first time. Who has more bootlickers in his cult, VG or... well, anybody but Kim Jong-Il?
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electrical dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.

Selling a Veleno?

This line of reasoning reminds me of a Mr. Show skit, called worthington's law. If you're basing value and self-worth on how much property one has, I'm a way better man than say Einstein or Van Gogh. Way to go Einstein! How you treat people, how happy one is, health, loved ones... it all means nothing compared to $$$. You're correct sir.