New EA sendspace thread

Here's a link to a great 70s brazilian band, Casa Das Maquinas - two albums

http://www.mediafire.com/?ng5mz1wgttm

amg says...
Casa das Máquinas was one of the most important rock bands of the 1970s in Brazil. The band was formed by some ex-members of the Incríveis who were looking for a sound that was less commercial and more up-to-date for their time. Their first album, Casa das Maquinas, was patterned after hard rock music while their next album, Lar de Maravilhas, adopted a more progressive style, being considered one of the best albums in the country. Their third album, Casa de Rock, returned to their original style, going back to basic rock.

New EA sendspace thread

Living in These Star Wars

When I was eight years old I asked my mom to buy an album that I saw advertised on the television. A group of studio musicians inspired by the movie Star Wars recorded a ridiculous batch of cheesy but earnest songs indebted to the film. So bad it's fucking incredible. Star Wars geeks should take special note of this obscure gem. From the power-pop of "Chewie The Rookie Wookie," to the saccahrine bubblegum goodness of "Don't Fall in Love With an Android," this album never fails to deliver. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

New EA sendspace thread

SecondEdition wrote:No one's got an Appliances-SFB record to upload?

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain
And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:As long as elites are in the minority, minorities will stay in the majority of the poor.

New EA sendspace thread

Hototogisu - Floating Japanese oof! Gardens of the 21st Century (Triple Vinyl/ De Stijl 2004/OOP)

Immense, 140 minute otherworldy psychedelic dronescape courtesy of Sunroof!/Skullflower's Matthew Bower. I prefer this to other Hototogisu releases - the tone is surprisingly delicate and airy next to the usual blackened plumes of noise. Sunlore indirectly tipped me off about this ages ago but it's near impossible to find being a limited release of 300 copies. Luckily, I came across a vinyl rip on someone's blog a couple of days ago. Shimmering Zen weirdness that can be sequenced in any order. The rar archive is massive and split across two parts.

Rar part one
Rar part two