New EA sendspace thread

does anyone have a high quality rip (uncompressed or like a 320 kbps mp3) of winterwind from the july kexp bottomless pit performance?

i love that song and the performance is great.

i would try to do it myself but it's no longer streaming on www.kexp.org...hopefully it'll pop up in the archives soon...

the performance is still available to listen to here http://www.comedyminusone.com/blog/?p=7 if anyone is curious...

thanks for any help.

email- nathan_hansen@yahoo.com

New EA sendspace thread

Hey there ”I used to post up in this jernt some (wow, many) years ago; hope this thread is still viable to some degree...I was just searching for Earth stuff I don't have digitally and found the "Rare Earth" set that un: IDNG uploaded a few years back, in this very thread. It included those vinyl-only bonus traxx, the ToN split, etc. Any chance anyone here would be up for putting it up again? I can't find those tracks anywhere...!Happy to return the favor, in whatever way I can. Also, hi again, everyone!

New EA sendspace thread

This album is by all accounts absolutely impossible to find, but if any online community would know where to find it and post it, it's this one:Designer - HiccupsDesigner were apparently a Swiss (?) noise rock band who were very much akin to prime Drunks With Guns stylistically. Since I'd never even heard of these guys before 10 minutes ago and have spent an absurd amount of time digging bands like this up, I figured I'd ask and see if anyone could hook me up. The album apparently has a bunch of haphazardly assembled noise/joke tracks which drag the overall quality down, but word is that the actual songs are the kind of absolute dunced out dead-end nihilistic noise sludge that I go gaga for.
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

Groucho Marx wrote:Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.