Crappe
Total votes: 47 (72%)
Not Crappe
Total votes: 18 (28%)
Total votes: 65

Chain: Starbucks

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:
Rog wrote:Gas Station Coffee... That Isn't

I would travel across many time zones to see a band called Gas Station Coffee... That Isn't.

Salut, Rog. As a token of my appreciation for this incredible band name that you have chosen to share, I give to you this picture of a bear.

How about a trade? The bear for a picture of a Scony with a Sadistic
Barber.

King of the Punk Rogers.

Starbucks fired several union organizers over the summer.

A friend of mine worked at Starbucks until quite recently. He says the company refers to its workers as "partners" not employees. Hey, partner, I treat you so nice--with the flexible hours and free coffee--why you gotta be such a class-conscious bitch?

My friend made a regular customer cry on his last day at Starbucks. Some peroxide powersuit yuppie. He told her to go to the back of the line and reorder when she was willing to treat him like a human being. She began to cry.

Although I've lived in lots of cities all over the US, I have never seen the sheer number of Starbucks cafes clog up a place as they have in Manhattan.

There are 3 different Starbucks cafes in the Astor Place area, and two that faced each other about 3 blocks away on 2nd avenue and 9th street (I think they moved them to be a block apart now.)

I vote CRAP based on the sheer unnecessary number of them in Manhattan alone. Oh and also because there are so many of them, they have pushed up the price of coffee in a lot of places in Manhattan as well.
Fuck you Starbucks.

llllllllllllllllllllllll wrote:As stated before they offer health insurance and pay more than most fast food chains wood in this area. Not crap?

But they fuck you on how many hours you can work so they can say you are part time. Then, when you quit or are fired, in some states you are uneligable for unemployment benefits.

Crappe.
it's not the length, it's the gersch