TRAYNORetcALERT- The " Look What s on Ebay" Thread

If no one thought about bidding on this amp, any chance to leave it for me?
The seller is one of the few who would ship a tube amp to Israel, plus, he gave me a reasonable quote. I'm gonna bid. Haven't decided whether I'm gonna put a sniper or put an alarm clock and do the bidding myself.

anyhow, spare me some amps, eh? you guys have bargains on craigslist and what not. Thank you kind people.

sack of smashed assholes wrote:
TRIFECTA wrote:
sack of smashed assholes wrote:
terminalgs wrote:1977 Kramer 450G aluminum neck guitar in Georgia:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/msg/650538781.html

that is pretty expensive for that guitar. has the market for those reached that point yet?

they are worth it now. I had the same one and sold within 12 hours for 1200 and see them reach that all the time.....only the dmz 2000 and dmz 3000 get that high

I don't think they are yet. I will probably never buy another, and I'm satisfied with mine, but the kramers in terms of build are hit or miss I think.

In my own opinion I dont think they are worth it....but they are worth that much because people pay that much. I am fine with mine.....I never liked the humbuckers dimarzios....i only liked the single coils in the dmz3000. those humbuckers sound like shit.

eliya wrote:

The seller is one of the few who would ship a tube amp to Israel, plus, he gave me a reasonable quote. I'm gonna bid. Haven't decided whether I'm gonna put a sniper or put an alarm clock and do the bidding myself.

anyhow, spare me some amps, eh? you guys have bargains on craigslist and what not. Thank you kind people.

Did you get it? I hope so.

otisroom wrote:
eliya wrote:

Did you get it? I hope so.

I did! whoo hoo!
let's hope they won't fuck me with customs when it gets here.