The Official EA Forum Snakes on a Plane Thread

DrAwkward wrote:Dude, it's a huge fucking crate.

Plus, snakes are limber. You can totally roll them all up on a snake spool and save space.

Right - and of course the leaner and hungrier they are, the more you can fit... yow!

Right - and of course the leaner and more hungry they are, the more you can fit... yow!

Now someone tell me which sentence would be more grammatically correct, 'cause I'm a dunce and I've stumped myself... is 'hungrier' a valid word? I'm having one of those moments where it feels 50/50.

I hate to even think this out loud, but I am really going to cry if this is all really just some super-duper media hoax... do we really know anything for sure about this poor film, or is it just too easy to want to believe in it based on 5 still photos, an IMDB entry, and one alleged interview with SLJ?

Anyone else got any hard evidence to back this up - I need convincing - I am rooting for it - I do want it to exist - but I am starting to have doubts - it seems too good to be true! SNAKES ON A PLANE!

Arson Smith wrote:
DrAwkward wrote:Dude, it's a huge fucking crate.

Plus, snakes are limber. You can totally roll them all up on a snake spool and save space.

Right - and of course the leaner and hungrier they are, the more you can fit... yow!

Right - and of course the leaner and more hungry they are, the more you can fit... yow!

Now someone tell me which sentence would be more grammatically correct, 'cause I'm a dunce and I've stumped myself... is 'hungrier' a valid word? I'm having one of those moments where it feels 50/50.

Both convey the same meaning. To me, that means they are both valid sentences.