The Stooges The Weirdness

I liked the lonely surfboard. It looked nice.

Just post about 35 more times per day at this level of intelligence, and you're the next "Boombats."

I think Boombats has shown himself to be a breath of fresh air. He likes slap bass, zappa, the bucket head. He is unlike any of the posters here and I think that's a good thing.

Boombats is our crude larrikin with a heart of gold.
Last edited by Mama Clortho_Archive on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HELLO!

Rodabod wrote:Post "hilarious" forum quote here.

enframed wrote:i was curious if i could find out what a recording engineer thought of a particular recording.

Just what kind of fucking imbecile would Steve have to be to say "Yeah, band x recorded here last week and they sucked. Complete shit. I was laughing so hard during the mixing that I had to ask the guitarist to leave the room..."

Surely you can't be such a total spastic as to fail to understand the concept of not pissing off your paying clients?

Ishmael wrote:
enframed wrote: i was curious if i could find out what a recording engineer thought of a particular recording.

Just post about 35 more times per day at this level of intelligence, and you're the next "Boombats."

Shut yer cockholster.

Ishmael wrote:I want an Albini-signed CocoRosie CD.
Last edited by Boombats_Archive on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives