Worst local-hometown bands in your area

Pretty much every band from lansing claims to be from detroit whenever they're not playing in lansing. The worst offender I've found is the hard lessons. They play a detroit band in the national press, but have the lansing press licking their buttholes cause they're a local band. But the worst band here is probably some stupid christian metal crap.

mr.arrison wrote:I have a decent paying day job and I guess I am old and fat now, but if I were 21 again, I would consider being in one of these emo-shitwagon bands. It would be so easy, and partially humorous. I would need to make bank though. Assloads.

You forgot sex. Lots of sex.

Wow, one of those dudes has a football player glare stripe under one eye. I believe that offically qualifies as an "affectation."

-A
Itchy McGoo wrote:I would like to be a "shoop-shoop" girl in whatever band Alex Maiolo is in.

DrAwkward wrote:
hopelesshomo wrote:and by gay that i mean they have sex with little boys, where as i just try not to have sex with women, unless i'm paying for it.

This made me chuckle quite a bit.

Seriously.
Way to make and entrance into the PRF!
I guess homos are known for making great entrances, but bravo anyway.

-A
Itchy McGoo wrote:I would like to be a "shoop-shoop" girl in whatever band Alex Maiolo is in.