Loop(ing) Pedal.

i'm into the radical box. i haven't made up my mind any particular way, other than that $500 with midi capabilities is more than i need. i also haven't made my mind up to necessarily use two amps. maybe just two inputs on one amp. this boss looper is super cheap. it's the only pedal on my board that isn't true bypass. thing is - i'm 100% happy with what it does, i just don't want to send my entire signal chain through it 100% of the time when i use it 5% of the time. in addition i want to control the volume with my foot. i have realized through these posts that i actually do need switching capabilities or i'll be sending my live signal through the looper all the time and once i have the loop set, i want to be able to turn my live signal off to the second output. boombats makes a good and ever eloquent point about wanting an active aby. at least i think it makes sense.
------
www.thehomerecordingproject.com

Loop(ing) Pedal.

the pigtronix thing looks cool, but there are just too many features that i don't want, and the learning curve is bound to be too steep even if its a slight grade. i have a well founded tech-phobia with stuff like that. not to mention the price tag. i'm into overbuilding, but for my needs this is steel I beams in a treehouse.if the answer is dentistry school, i'll deal with the toothache.
------
www.thehomerecordingproject.com