What gear do you want right now...

one of those dumb $100 guitar+tiny amp packages. I know Peavey makes one as I saw one in a Black Friday ad for only $129. Do any other companies make these?Also, semi-decent 1/4" tape for my 2-track Sony machine from the 80s. Which may or may not actually work at all. but if it does, that'd be awesome.
Dr. McNinja wrote:I just surfed a robo dracula from the Moon, so all y'alls can just take it.

Benny wrote:SecondEdition wrote:A Rickenbacker 330 guitar and a Twin Reverb amp.The Twin is a great amp until you drag it for the 15th time down 60 steps of stairs, up and down. what a heavy as fuck amp. i really feel pity for all those bassist with 8x10 ampeg cabs.True, but the way the wheels and handle are mounted on an Ampeg 8X10 make it about a million times friendlier to haul around than a Twin, even if you have casters on yours. Ive seen more than one drunken Twin owner push theirs lazily on those crap casters and with one inopportune or ill-timed shove the thing is lying on its back. So bad. Steps are a bit of a wildcard though. Best to get help with either. Convincing someone to help you with the Ampeg is always easier in my experience though, as it doesnt look possible to carry on its own. When asking for help with the equally heavy (or damned close to it) Twin you look more like a needy weakling to the inexperienced.Then again, my awesome and not at all beefy gf regularly hugs her Twin to her chest and solos the thing up and down stairs and through crowded clubs. I am always a bit taken aback upon seeing this. Goddamn I hated moving my Twin back when I had one.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

Realm of possibility: Korg nanoKONTROLBYOC opto-compressorThe new Big Muff with the better case, switchable filter, and true bypass.The four-string Epiphone Mandobird, which I'd string like a uke.Unexpected windfall stuff:zvex impAmp and a couple nice speakersOh, what the hell, one of those little Gibson GA-5s (They're starting to turn up cheap...)A thick-bodied ES-125 (I played one once and man, what a nice-feeling guitar.)Another Kalamazoo KG-2 or two (or a couple KG-1s)Something to take the sting away from the memory of that 70s Jazzmaster I passed up for $300 back in the 80sA ribbon mic and decent pre
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/