Looking for shoegazey noise rock

Deep into this record from 2010. Blooming, noisy, cavernous, drenched with reverb, melody, and bowed screaming guitars. Think the album cover could have used a bit more imagination due to the expansive nature of the music, but whatever. This is wonderful.phpBB [media]
murderedman wrote:Your problem is your bloc attitude.

Looking for shoegazey noise rock

John W. wrote:man, the latest skull defekts has some cool distorto goth swirling up from the abyss on itGrazie mille, Mr. John.In today's edition of how Randy thinks other bands should conduct their personal business -- I'm sure I've mentioned this before -- but I really hate it when shoegaze bands name themselves with a shoegazey-sounding name. It's my thing, let me have it. That said, Blush Response made a very good shoegaze album this year. Nothing crazy, nothing next-level, but their paint-by-numbers sonic blizzard sounds so yummy and gooey that I get all asdfghjkl. Ugh. The title track to Hearts Grow Dull ticks all the right boxes, and does it so fucking well...it's like sinking in lunar regolith while watching the universe swirl around you. Yes, please, and more of it.
murderedman wrote:Your problem is your bloc attitude.