What Records Have You Bought Recently?

AVAIL - 4AM Friday CD 100 yen reacquistion. the 90's hardcore kids in my old shop LOST THEIR SHIT for this band. thought it wouldve aged badly but the nostalgia is still funAvail - Dixie CD 100 yen reacq Avail/Young Pioneers 7. 1998 reacq. still thrillsLou Reed - Rock N Roll Animal LP 500 yen. this would have to be one of the best sounding live albums i've ever heard T. Rex - Electric Warrior LP 1,000 yen. another reacquisition. this time fuckyuz i'm keeping it. Science cunts have proven it is physically impossible to sit still to this recordThe Pirates - Out Of Their Skulls LP 500 yen solid munt rock, love this thing.Slint - Tweez LP $8 had never bothered after reading review YEARS ago comparing it poorly to Spiderland. 1st 4 tracks are a bit forgettable but they hit their rhythm munty straps at times after thatSleep - The Clarity 12$ $15. pricey for 1 song but fuck yeahAusterity Program -black madonna CD $2. rhythmy pistony munt juggernautNeil Young- Weld 2xCass $5. the new shit was a bit mehh, straight to the classicsJames Brown - Everybody's Doin' The Hustle & Dead On The Double Bump LP 500 yen. title hints at james7s shit disco years but this is 1975 and he still had itgodheadSilo - The Scientific Supercake cd ‚¬6.00 godheadSilo - Elephantitus Of The Night CD these 2 munters are back in the fold again. way more experimental than what i recall from Round 1 in the 90's. ps their last one Share The Fantasy is the alltime most underrated doom/sludge classic. ALL. TIME.Dinosaur Jr. - Where You Been CD ‚¬3.00 how did I miss this one ffs. 1993June Of 44 - Tropics And Meridians CD ‚¬3.00 June Of 44 - The Anatomy Of Sharks CDEP ‚¬2.00 June Of 44 - Engine Takes To The Water CD ‚¬3.00 sounds all good and well but after about 20 minutes you realise they havent actually got any songs. these better be growersThe Replacements - Tim CD ‚¬3.00 dubbed tape upgrade but man this thing sounds like shitSonic Youth - A Thousand Leaves CD ‚¬2.00 reacquisition to dub to cassette MINUS the mewling kim gordon ruination Sugar - Beaster CD ‚¬2.00 my experiments to get maxmunt from JC Auto go onHigh On Fire - De Vermis Mysteriis CD $2High On Fire - Luminiferous CD $2 too metal/not doomy enough. cds suck blah blah but for these 10 or so, I couldve bought ONE of them on fucking lp with the post office mafia cartel shipping ratesMike Oldfield - Tubular Bells LP 500 yen. about the 10th time I've bought thisWhores. - Gold. CD $5 this new one is more juggernaut heavy and less HelmetWhores. Clean 12 12 euro. awesome splurge total Helmety munt