Short-sleeved shirt with a tie?

CRAP
Total votes: 10 (42%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 14 (58%)
Total votes: 24

Attire: Short-sleeved shirt with a tie

Kyle Motor wrote:
kerble wrote:.....although I prefer just rolling up my long sleeves.

Bingo. That's what I do. I can't explain why, but I think it looks a lot classier than wearing a short-sleeved shirt with a tie.

wow...i really am unable to comprehend how this would be okay and short sleeves aren't...plus it's much less effective...sure the lower part of your arm that's unexposed would be cooler, but the sleeves aren't open...it's like wearing scarves on your arms...it makes sense if you already happen to be wearing long sleeves and get hot, but to go out knowing it's gonna be hot and just plan to wear long sleeves instead of short doesn't make a lot of sense to me...(though slightly more than how one look is bad and the same look just with bunched-up fabric tacked on is good...)
placeholder wrote:I'm in The Family Ghost. I don't like mentioning my band by name too much because I feel cheesy doing it.

Attire: Short-sleeved shirt with a tie

ok, i didn't want to bother posting in this thread, because what the fuck do i know about menswear? but now i can't help it...

a few idiosyncratic things:

-morman boys are HOTT. i don't know why. but they are. and yes, i mean the school boy dork get up.

-my dad worked with computers back in the late 70s and early 80s and had the nasa geek look down pat, complete with coke bottle glasses and gridlike pocket protector-ish short sleeve oxfords and ties. when he retired and i was in junior high he gave me all of his old work shirts. i prized them. super cute.

-that said, i understand the idea oxford shirts are something You Don't Mess With, i do. and it may be illogical or whatever but rolled up oxfords on men? oh help me. one of the hottest things ever. kind of like how t shirts on sweaty men are hot when the sleeve's cuffed at the bicep to hold cigarettes.

ok, i need to change panties now.
i don't wanna post any more comments 'cause if i do my status will no longer be "courtesan."