overhaul of social security

Linus Van Pelt wrote:
It's annoying enough when people try to talk about what punk rock is "about", it's even worse when they try to say that punk rock is "about" Republican, fuck-the-poor, right wing political policies.

You've proven yourself to be completely ignorant about "punk rock," fake Peanuts guy.

You know that song about the brat? The brat, and the baseball bat? Was that song about teaching the brat how to play ball? Helping the brat join a team? Giving the brat a little self-esteem and teamwork and fair play?

Was it?

overhaul of social security

Angus Jung wrote:
Linus Van Pelt wrote:
It's annoying enough when people try to talk about what punk rock is "about", it's even worse when they try to say that punk rock is "about" Republican, fuck-the-poor, right wing political policies.

You've proven yourself to be completely ignorant about "punk rock," fake Peanuts guy.

You know that song about the brat? The brat, and the baseball bat? Was that song about teaching the brat how to play ball? Helping the brat join a team? Giving the brat a little self-esteem and teamwork and fair play?

Was it?

I think I need to change the batteries in my sarcasm detector, because I don't know what's going on with that. Please choose one as appropriate, because I can't figure it out:

a. :lol:
b. :roll:

Thanks.