Re: Records that should be reissued.

On the Nomeansno FB group, it has been stated repeatedly that Nomeansno reissues are coming. Something to do with Southern Records is holding it up. The Kickstarter for Jason Lamb’s book has already been funded and then some which will most likely come out in January.

Are KARP reissues the victim of circumstance or Calvin Johnson simply being a douche or holding them for ransom?

atomjackfuser wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:45 pm Ed Hall's records on Trance Syndicate.
The first 4 albums I got them cheap (I think they still cheap) but La La Land goes for like 40-50 bucks methinks.

Some Spanish label reissued STT Pony express record a couple years ago but I've only read terrible things about that pressing. Anyway, I'd be more interested in a reissue of their first record, the one Sammich released.

Vibracobra wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:24 am
Barbo wrote:
Vibracobra wrote: It's happening. Check Bandcamp
Well damn, it is already sold out.

Jon
I wouldn't pay 35 USD + another 35 shipment to Spain, anyway.

Hopefully someday I'll find a NM copy on discogs at a reasonable price.
Lync reissue is available from the K store, and normal distro copies will be out soon, was just the band/label Bandcamp orders that are sold out:

https://krecs.com/collections/friends-a ... eze-dbl-lp
Band: www.bracketsseattle.bandcamp.com
Old band: www.burnpermits.bandcamp.com
Older band: www.policeteeth.bandcamp.com

tallchris wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:47 pm
Vibracobra wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:24 am
Barbo wrote:

Well damn, it is already sold out.

Jon
I wouldn't pay 35 USD + another 35 shipment to Spain, anyway.

Hopefully someday I'll find a NM copy on discogs at a reasonable price.
Lync reissue is available from the K store, and normal distro copies will be out soon, was just the band/label Bandcamp orders that are sold out:

https://krecs.com/collections/friends-a ... eze-dbl-lp
Great. Thank you.

Jon
Widespread Panic.