About Sylvain - SlyBug

Bah! Stupid infection. Stop fucking with my friend!

Get well, Sylvain. Straight flushes.

We're playing cards tonight. When I suck-out on Scott, I'll be sure to tap my chest, point towards Nice, and say "That's for you, Slee Boog."

Stephanie, I hope you've got plenty of friends and family over there with you. I feel terrible for you guys.

A/X what. What.

About Sylvain - SlyBug

I think so but they don't exactly know what he has.
They said first he had to be at the hospital for 48 hours since wednesday, and each day is one day more and now it's one week.
And I hate people here, they are horrible.

I did print your first 3 pages and brought them to him.
He was so happy to read you all guys.
I'll do the same thing with the others.

Thanks for your kind words.
You can't imagine how much it helps.

About Sylvain - SlyBug

Stephanie, it maybe hard now but stay strong for him and yourself. It can be a bumpy road with many ups and downs to recovery. It took myself 10 months to get over pneumonia.
My heart goes out to the both of you.
Get Well Sly Bug!!!!
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin R.I.P

About Sylvain - SlyBug

stephanie wrote:Bad news today.
Sylvain didn't came back home with me.
He had fever and fells worse.
I don't know what to say.

Merde... ca doit etre vraiment dur pour toi - pour lui, pour vous.

Courage. Je suis sur qu'il va guerrrir bientot. Un hopital c'est un endroit bien effrayant et pas acceuillant, mais t'inquiete pas, c'est mieux qu'il soit la que ailleurs. he's in good hands ;)
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

About Sylvain - SlyBug

tmidgett wrote:
stephanie wrote:Guys, you can't imagine how happy was Sylvain to read all your sweet messages !

Please tell Sylvain I hope he is feeling better. A bad case of pneumonia can be terrifying from what I understand.

I got it ten years ago. One day I was feeling not so hot, but still functional. The next day I had a 104-degree fever and couldn't breathe.

Somehow I managed to kick its ass out of my body in under two weeks. I've been told it can go for 6-8. Here's hoping Sly Bug does the former.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.