What gear do you want right now...

otisroom wrote:I just bought a pair of B&W Matrix 805's so now I need a shiny new power amp to power them. Or I may just get a Yamaha P2200. But I'm thinking with ss power amps for nearfields newer is better.Congrats, those are sweet speakers -- we love ours. They make mixing a joy, quite unlike the NS-10s they replaced.I got a Bryston 3B for ours and it has served us very well. Of course, it's not so new.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

What gear do you want right now...

otisroom wrote:ubercat wrote:Well, because someone helped me with one of my wants I'll add that I'm interested in an Ovation Magnum and (because of Mr Aluminum Beardo) I want an AIMS PA. I really should stop reading this forum - it's expensive.Who's mr aluminum beardo? me? If so I my have to start a new band.Im thinking it's gotta be you or Ringo, right? Who else talks about AIMS amps on here?
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt