The Gear Liquidation Thread

Steve V. wrote:benadrian wrote:Steve V. wrote:ART SGE MACH II Multi-effects unit with MIDI. Just took this out of the effects rack. Great shape, awesome midi effects unit. Crazy capabilities. $75 shipped.you get the the weirdest, most forgotten-about gear ever. Do you have a friend who had a bad addiction to the AMS mailorder catalog in 1992?No. I eBay drunk. At least I'm not the only one. The $600 Russian synth sitting in my apartment is a black monloithic reminder to not drink and ebay. I don't play keyboards. (the controls: all in Cyrillic - it's like Firefox this thing "you must think in Russian")
chuck dukowski wrote:I'm glad you asked about politics. Since I'm a bass player, I know everything about it

Well, I'm not done with music, just electric guitar. I'm rolling this money over to fund other musical purchases. I'm going to primarily focus on bass at the moment, I always seem to have fun when I play bass. Whenever I start playing guitar I become extremely frustrated with the sound. I can't find a way to make an electric guitar sound the way that I want it to. I have been trying for over ten years and it just hasn't happened. The sounds that I want to hear just aren't made by an electric guitar.This isn't the first time I have done this, and it probably won't be the last. Oh, I dropped the prices a little. I'd like to avoid eBay if possible so feel free to make a fair offer and make my loss your gain.

Well, I'm not done with music, just electric guitar. I'm rolling this money over to fund other musical purchases. I'm going to primarily focus on bass at the moment, I always seem to have fun when I play bass. Whenever I start playing guitar I become extremely frustrated with the sound. I can't find a way to make an electric guitar sound the way that I want it to. I have been trying for over ten years and it just hasn't happened. The sounds that I want to hear just aren't made by an electric guitar.This isn't the first time I have done this, and it probably won't be the last. Oh, I dropped the prices a little. I'd like to avoid eBay if possible so feel free to make a fair offer and make my loss your gain.

killyourself wrote:+one million. That 5E3 amps looks amazing. Please hold on to it.Indeed, nice amp.I have "quit" playing guitar once. That was in December of 1990. I sold all my shit to my brother who lives 2000 miles away. I had a crappy guitar and amp in my possession by April of 91. It took a LONG while to turn that crappy guitar and amp into a better amp and guitar that was as nice as the stuff I sold.Stow it away somewhere.

In addition to the Laney PT30MV which I've got a nibble on and the Ampeg amps (VT22 and B25/B25B) that I listed on the previous page I'm also gonna add to the mix the following:Ampeg SVT410HLF (I have the grille but the framing for it is cracked- can works great)Carvin 2x12" combo amp, hybrid guy with solid state preamp and 4xEL34 power amp with half-power switch-- no tubes and no speakers in it ATM, so yours for a songTraynor TS120B head. ((SOLD))
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

start=4140">The Gear Liquidation Thread

Selling some modular synth bits:Tiptop audio Z-Dsp (DSP effects) $315 shipped Original design (not the 2018 version- silverface) w/3 cards: Gates of Valhalla, Shimmer and Dragonfly delay. C'mon, now. That's just a ridiculous bargain!4ms Tapographic Stereo Delay- $325as much fun as a delay has any right to be. Tap your own crazy riddums, and get all up in them cv inputs.Both are in box, clean save for only the slightest of rack rash. Geton it!
joesepi wrote:This has nothing to do with our impending doom. I just love dirt bikes.

www.shoddymerchandise.com
www.myspace.com/andtheswede
www.myspace.com/shoddymerchandise