NO

FUCKING

WAY

DID

YOU

MSPAINT

THIS

!!!!!!!!!!

Um, I can't think of a way to prove that I did it, but yeah I actually did it by hand.

To be fair, I didn't use MSpaint but Paint.NET which is slightly better (has a few p-shop-like features, but is still very very limited), and I didn't do it entirely from memory, I was looking at the cover.

Sorry. I'll be sure to knock out a bunch of real shitty ones just to offset this one.

Mspainting albums covers through memory

Colonel Panic wrote:
Boombats wrote:
NO

FUCKING

WAY

DID

YOU

MSPAINT

THIS

!!!!!!!!!!

Um, I can't think of a way to prove that I did it, but yeah I actually did it by hand.

To be fair, I didn't use MSpaint but Paint.NET which is slightly better (has a few p-shop-like features, but is still very very limited), and I didn't do it entirely from memory, I was looking at the cover.

Sorry. I'll be sure to knock out a bunch of real shitty ones just to offset this one.

Damn Col. P., you got the goods!
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

Mspainting albums covers through memory

Colonel Panic wrote:To be fair, I didn't use MSpaint but Paint.NET which is slightly better (has a few p-shop-like features, but is still very very limited), and I didn't do it entirely from memory, I was looking at the cover.

I think that is the part that makes it not really "in the spirit" of this thread titled "Mspainting album covers through memory", moreso than what particular paint program you used... but that is just my opinion.

'cuz I admire and dig your excellent handiwork, but going back to the origins of the thread, the ones that really slayed me are some of the ones that are quite "off"

Also, quite interesting to see what you get wrong from memory... I have a tendency to do mirror-image renderings sometimes. Unless it's one of those albums that I've memorized the cover like 110%, or if its symmetrical to begin with ;-)