Wedding Rings

I have two wedding rings, a titanium one that I wear on a daily basis. Its nice, very light. I also have a silver ring which is my actually wedding band, but since silver is allegric to me it gets dirty very quickly which makes a pain to wear all the time, I only wear it for special occasions.

Wedding Rings

After my first $15 silver band from the mall in Vegas, my ex-husband bought me one of those white gold bands with the comfort feature (where it is slightly rounded on the inside). So awesome! He presented it to me taped to the inside of a box of wine. If we had actually gotten along, he would have been great.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

Wedding Rings

dlayphoto wrote:Yeah, I'm a bit partial to titanium.

I recommend tungsten carbide. A tiny bit heavier and little more expensive than titanium, but it is a stronger metal and will retain it's finish for a very long time. Keep in mind that titanium/tungsten rings can't be sized. So if you get fat or lose weight, you'll have to get a new ring. However, some companies like Jewelry Innovations, will give you a lifetime warranty. They will replace your ring for around $50.00.

Gold is too soft and gets fucked up easily.

Platinum is very expensive right now and in my opinion, more about status than anything else.