Effect Pedal Builders in NY?

Anybody here in NY that can build pedals? I'm running out of time to learn what I need to know to do it myself, but I have a great idea that I'm willing to share any proceeds with. I also think I have a wealthy financer to back the production, if we can get a blueprint into his hands. He's an electronics whiz who built a big company from scratch, so he has the insight to apreciate the design, the ability to read a schematic, and the millions to spare. My idea is relatively simple but needs to be executed properly.

If you're confident in your abilities, honest enough not to rip me off completely, and willing to get together to hack things out, PM me. I think this is a worthwhile endeavor and I'd like to give an EA'er the chance to get in on this with me.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

Effect Pedal Builders in NY?

Boombats wrote: I also think I have a wealthy financer to back the production, if we can get a blueprint into his hands. He's an electronics whiz who built a big company from scratch, so he has the insight to apreciate the design, the ability to read a schematic, and the millions to spare.

Is it Tony Stark?
arthur wrote:Don't cut it for work don't cut it to look normal, people who feel offended by your nearly-30-with-long-hair face should just fuck off.