Subaru: Should I ?

The pharmacy I work for wants to get a new company vehicle, and for some bizarre reason, they've entrusted me to choose said vehicle. They only asked that it be a four-cylinder hatchback with not too many miles on it and an upper price limit of about $25,000. Today, I found a 2007 Subaru Impreza with about 10000 miles on it for $24,995 plus 7% tax. I'm curious if you guys have any experience with this vehicle (and Subarus in general) or think that maybe there's something better out there for about the same price ? I could post this question on some car geek site, but I don't think that would be as fun or interesting.
Okay, bring it !
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

Thanks for that, guys. There is usually a fair bit of ice and occasional snow up here (Vancouver), so I think AWD would be good to have. A Honda would be my second choice. The car I spotted is being sold at the actual dealership, which probably explains the higher price. And I'll check out that site too.
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

m.koren wrote:There is usually a fair bit of ice and occasional snow up here (Vancouver), so I think AWD would be good to have.

it's the best! the AWD was a big part of why i went with a subaru. i had an old volvo station wagon. rear wheel drive. it was a great car... but if it snowed.... forget it. one time i got that car stuck in my mom's front yard for 2 days. never again!!!!

i have a 1993 subaru impreza, which has close to 190,000 miles on it, and no signs of stopping any time soon. bought in 2000 for $5,000.

if you change the oil religiously, you should be fine. we LOVE this car.

i also have a 2000 honda civic which kicks ass. only 90,000 on that one.

if/when we replace these cars, we will probably buy one vehicle to replace both of them: either a honda element or a subaru outback wagon.
"I'm not much for screechin' about elves"

Okay, update:

The boss asked me to look for at least two other cars, so naturally I rigged the ballot by going out and finding the crappiest new car out there (just to make the Subaru look even more appealing). The crap car is a 2007 Kia Rondo, and even though it's used, they still want 28 grand for it, plus it's really fucking ugly. The third car I found was another used Subaru (actually on the Kia lot). It's a 2006 Impreza with 15,000 miles and they only want 21 grand. That'll probably be the winner.