iced coffee?

CRAP
Total votes: 15 (22%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 52 (78%)
Total votes: 67

beverage: Iced Coffee

the Classical wrote:bleeech. coffee is to be served, hot, hotter or face melting, not on ice. and black, like yr soul.

I suppose for college girls and certain enfeebled males it might be acceptable for their coffee to be "chilled" as not to upset their delicate natures.

I like sweet sweet iced coffee with the whipped cream and all... caramel and Jimmies if you have them.

But then, I am a delicate flower. Please do not bruise me.

Total crap.

What a total puss drink for pusses. Bonus puss points for whipped toppings and sprinkles.

Where do I begin? The hideous look and smell of it, the sippy sip sipping, the supergae containers and the way in which people carry them, the stupid spillproof lids, the overpricing, the ridiculous shops that sell this shit...

Gae. All of it. Among the gaeest things in the world.

You are grown men! You should not be drinking iced coffee any more than you should be at a John Mayer show doing cartwheels in capri pants!

Black coffee? Fine!
Irish coffee? Fine!
A post-dinner cappucino? Fine!

But iced coffee? Iced coffee! What -- was the appletini too much to take?

J. H. C.

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:Total crap.

What a total puss drink for pusses. Bonus puss points for whipped toppings and sprinkles.

Where do I begin? The hideous look and smell of it, the sippy sip sipping, the supergae containers and the way in which people carry them, the stupid spillproof lids, the overpricing, the ridiculous shops that sell this shit...

Gae. All of it. Among the gaeest things in the world.

You are grown men! You should not be drinking iced coffee any more than you should be at a John Mayer show doing cartwheels in capri pants!

Black coffee? Fine!
Irish coffee? Fine!
A post-dinner cappucino? Fine!

But iced coffee? Iced coffee! What -- was the appletini too much to take?

J. H. C.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much. I seem to remember YOU drinking a vente mocha Frappachino the last time you and I were having anal intercourse. Am I remembering that wrong Bradley R. Weissenberger, if that REALLY is your name?

Mayfair wrote:Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Iced coffee flat out drives me nuts!

It really gets under my skin! I admit it! It bothers me!

I'm sure that you have your weird little irrational dislikes as well. Iced coffee is near the top of my list.

Fucking drives me up a wall! Just thinking about it! Up a wall!!!

Mayfair wrote:I seem to remember YOU drinking a vente mocha Frappachino the last time you and I were having anal intercourse. Am I remembering that wrong Bradley R. Weissenberger, if that REALLY is your name?

(P.S. My REAL name is actually Mayfair. Thanks for the good times, Mayfair! Salut!)
Last edited by Bradley R Weissenberger_Archive on Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

color me a gae pussy!

95% of coffee consumption should be straight up real coffee. BUT when it's summer and you just wake up and it's hot as fuck outside i will drink the fuck out of a pussy iced-latte. NOT CRAP. my 3 coffee drinks with frequency of drinking are:

regular coffee, hot (90%)
latte, hot (5%)
latte, iced (5%)

i guess i'm a 10%-er huh?