Looking for Lomo 19a-13

Hi Otis, I'm sorry for my last post. It's none of my business how much money do you have, if you're rich or poor, etc'. I was joking, but I'm not sure if I can make this joke. Anyhow, I understand your determination to spiff up your mic cabin.

I wanted to spiff up my mic collection and actually started doing so, but then decided to stop until I will start recording bands or actually start recording more than I do now.
I'm sure you have more mics than me, but hey, it's not a competition ;)

good luck with the lomo, try contacting one of the russian lomo sellers, they might find something for you..

eliya

Looking for Lomo 19a-13

eliya wrote:Hi Otis, I'm sorry for my last post. It's none of my business how much money do you have, if you're rich or poor, etc'. I was joking, but I'm not sure if I can make this joke. Anyhow, I understand your determination to spiff up your mic cabin.

I wanted to spiff up my mic collection and actually started doing so, but then decided to stop until I will start recording bands or actually start recording more than I do now.
I'm sure you have more mics than me, but hey, it's not a competition ;)

good luck with the lomo, try contacting one of the russian lomo sellers, they might find something for you..

eliya

No worries my friend.

Looking for Lomo 19a-13

omaroski wrote:hi otisroom, i bought 2 lomo from a guy in ukraine, he is a trusted ebay seller and can also service them.
Alternatively there is a russian ebay seller you can contact and ask.
http://cgi.ebay.it/Rare-and-unusual-LOMO-19a33-Panoramic-Mic-Very-Good-NR_W0QQitemZ130188631404QQihZ003QQcategoryZ64449QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought 2 mics from him last summer. I already asked if he had a line on one of these and he didn't.

Thanks for the tip. He is a good a reputable seller. One of my mics showed up DOA and he fixed it with no hassles other then shipping it to russia.