Total votes: 3 (60%)
Waste of time
Total votes: 2 (40%)
Total votes: 5

Red Bull Flugtag

that damned fly wrote:
Skronk wrote:Welcome back, Peppers.
is he back?

Nope, still in Tokyo. The guest house that I'm staying in has a PC. I've been sick for the last two days, hence I've been staying in and surfing the forum. My chest is congested, so I just have to stop smoking so much here. I don't really smoke anymore back home, but packs of cigs here are US $3. At that price, I can't afford not to chain smoke. Anyway, I'm on the mend.

But back to this Flugtag..........When I checked the web site it mentioned that all the qualifying teams have been verified. Damn. Had I know about this earlier I would have loved to have participated. I could easily convinced Marsup that it would be a good idea to try our hand at building a giant flying Octopus.

burun wrote:
I remember it being really, really frustrating to be in.

Why was it frustrating? The wait was too long or did they had too many rules?

Red Bull Flugtag

John George Peppers wrote:Why was it frustrating? The wait was too long or did they had too many rules?

This was one of the first ones they did, so it was really disorganized. When we asked a question of any of the "authority" figures, we got answers like "Um, let me ask someone else..." or "I don't know, you have to ask John" "Oh, no, I can't answer that, ask Greg. Oh, Greg told you to ask me? Uhhhh."
I make music/I also make pretty pictures