Minorities to be Collective Majority in US by 2042

So according to the US Census Bureau whitey will be a minority by 2042. Apparently you're all getting old and not fucking while the Hispanics, when not noisily painting, are fucking and breeding.

Given the fact that you'll still have the same guys pulling the economic/political strings behind the scenes, do you think this will make a jot of difference? Or is a shift in power inevitable?

Edit: to provide link...

Rick Reuben wrote:
Ty Webb wrote:And the most obvious flaw in that theory is that "minorities" as a collective are hardly a monolithic voter/consumer/investor bloc.
Yes, and many of them are as racist/suspicious/distrustful or more against the other minorities in their 'collective power bloc' as many whites are against those in it. Somehow, call it a crazy fantasy, but I believe that Elite White America will figure out a way to keep blacks, browns, and yellows from unifying into an unstoppable coalition and taking all their White Power away. :lol:

The biggest obstacle to reform of the class structure is this: the class at the top can outspend the disorganized masses down below and outspend them more effectively. I mean, a tiny sliver of whites makes all the rules for the vast majority of the whites today- if they can box in those with the advantage of 'top skin color' so efficiently, why predict that they'll suddenly lose major ground to this new 'minority tidal wave' on the horizon?

The elites will figure something out. What, are the minorities going to vote their way into dominance? Working class whites have been trying to save their middle class through the ballot box for decades. They're losing.

Don't bet against the elite whites. They've been playing this game for a long time and winning.

Pretty much agreed, but elites care about elites no matter what color they are, right? It's the individual elite's usefulness to the group that is valued, yes? It so happens that American elites are white but I would think there's a possibility for more 'colored' elites to share in the orgy as demographics change, no?

So kind of a chai latte-toned ruling class here in the future?
Acura Commercial wrote:Sometimes, luxury needs to howl at the moon.

sleepkid wrote:Good. I'm sick of white people. Especially white people who think they're empowered because they're the majority. Cunts.

Just for kicks, which currently held down by whitey race of people do you think would not act like 'empowered cunts' to different looking people when they assumed power or the majority or however ya wanna say it?

Because I see people acting like 'cunts' all over the world, all different colors of them. The second they can act like 'empowered cunts', they do.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom