do women ever...

Fair warning: People are going to hold this thread against you forever. In the past, threads which are perceived as being sexist and offensive are very badly received.

Expect a good deal of abuse and/or mocking. Possibly you might even consider editing this thread so it is about something harmless before too many people see it. I feel I should tell you this in case you intend to use the General Discussion area of this forum again in the future.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

do women ever...

tommydski wrote:Fair warning: People are going to hold this thread against you forever. In the past, threads which are perceived as being sexist and offensive are very badly received.

Expect a good deal of abuse and/or mocking. Possibly you might even consider editing this thread so it is about something harmless before too many people see it. I feel I should tell you this in case you intend to use the General Discussion area of this forum again in the future.

What he said.

Search "sluts" or "women AND crazy" for more info.
Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:In the 1988 season the Orioles lost their first 21 games to set a ML record for most consecutive losses. I decided then to have their logo as my avatar.

Rock-a-lock

do women ever...

badmofaux wrote:
tommydski wrote:Fair warning: People are going to hold this thread against you forever. In the past, threads which are perceived as being sexist and offensive are very badly received.

Unfortunately it would be too late, given the responses.

Not really. This is a fragment of the overall population.

See, this forum is largely populated by educated liberal geeks who are awed and if the truth be told, smitten by the entire female gender. In fact, quite a few of the males on this forum's girlfriends and wives also post here and even more of them lurk. Furthermore, there is a strong-willed and highly respected female presence on this forum. Considering that this is your audience, such a topic of conversation is likely to be rather one sided.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.