how we live like damn hell ass kings.

iembalm wrote:Every two weeks I get one day in which I am alone in the house from 9 until 3. I can turn the volume up on my amp, eat whatever I want, read uninterrupted, whatever. The night before I make sure the housework is done, because it feels better to be in a clean room. Hey, living like a damn hell-ass king is kinda like being single, I guess.I so understand this feeling. I'm a shift worker, and I don't understand how other married folk who are always off at the same time make it. I require time like this.

how we live like damn hell ass kings.

I love cooking. I really take time to read a recipe, go and my the food at a good market and happily spend hours fussing over the preparation... But if I'm living like damn hell ass king (what the fuck does this mean?) I go to a good butcher and buy an inch thick piece of sirloin and pan fry that fucker after solid seasoning and a good rubdown of olive oil... On the side I'll fry from onions and add a little red wine and flour to make a sauce; boil some good, small potatoes and and a mash with the skins on, milk, salt and butter...Then I throw on some Coltrane site my ass down with a bottle of decent Argentine Malbec or New Zealand Pinot Noir and eat the bastard.i eat it rare, bloody as hell.King Grammy.
Reality

Popular Mechanics Report of 9-11

NIST Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster