PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

greg wrote:We could also buy the Texas Ball Room.http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3012- ... 6692\_zpid/How much acreage does that come with?(I think some of you city-clickers don't quite grasp what's being laid out here...)caix wrote:but if we're gonna be able to spend that amount, we could probably find something in chicago. just sayin', since we would be able to take care of it, with it being in the area and all.caix does not get it yet.busbus wrote:I'd like to put a double wide on the land somewhere. I don't need much space for my family. My dogs can run free and my children can run around barefoot.busbus gets it, 100%.
My mind, it's a terrible diskette.

Marsupialized wrote:DrAwkward wrote:caix wrote:It's... in Wisconsin.Oh, shit, THAT place? Between Milwaukee and Madison? Fuck yeah, let's do it. Buck up Mat, Wisconsin's awesome and you work from home anyway.Half the people here work on their computers from home. We set up the interweb at the Gobbler and what's the difference? Your life is suddenly ten times COOLER, that's about it.I love Wisconsin. Also, I can work from there with an interweb connect.
Builder/Destroyer | Highwheel Records

turnbullac wrote:I'm totally in on this cult. We could probably negotiate and get that place for like $750-800K. If we divided it up into like 200 shares then it would only be like $4,000 each. Not much more than a shitty used car or a premium quality guitar rig.i can afford that.but if we're gonna be able to spend that amount, we could probably find something in chicago. just sayin', since we would be able to take care of it, with it being in the area and all. plus, we could put on shows regularly.
Builder/Destroyer | Highwheel Records

You should've seen the hotel that was once part of this compound. http://lileks.com/institute/motel/rooms/index.htmlIf the PRF wasn't an outlet for hookups already, this hotel would make it so!Shag carpeted walls, baby!
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

Marsupialized wrote:turnbullac wrote:I'm totally in on this cult. We could probably negotiate and get that place for like $750-800K. If we divided it up into like 200 shares then it would only be like $4,000 each. Not much more than a shitty used car or a premium quality guitar rig.That is what I am saying.This is not insane, this is exactly what we should do.Why does anyone want a regular ass type life? What's in it for you? Why don't you want an EXTRAORDINARY ass life?That is my question.
Greg Norman FG