Recommend me some metal

Is that how it was called before? Anyway, here are three bands I'd slept on and have been listening to a lot lately, hopefully more not-obvious recommendations will keep coming:

Infernal Majesty - they were just a name to me until yesterday, canadian thrash from the late 80's, the music is not average at all, the vocals give it the underground vibe. Not sure their following records, which came much later, are this good, but None Shall Defy made an impression over here:

Anacrusis - I've known them to be underrated since always, but only now made the effort to give them a proper listen, started with their second album, Reason, from 1990, since it got a brazilian reissue recently. It totally clicked with me, there's something strangely emotional and affecting about the music (the vocals are fairly unique, and not regular melodic metal singing, which I can take little of). Looking forward to spending time with their other records:

Cryptae - the current band in the list, their latest release, Nightmare Traversal, really caught my ear at first listen, it's filthy sounding but not a retro act. Interesting and to the point. Comparable to Portal, but more rocking. Their other releases didn't really cut it for me, though:

Most of what I've played on
Most of what I've worked on

Re: Recommend me some metal

It's a good idea to include the name of the artist, at least, in the post. The way these auto-generated youtube vids work they don't even have the artist name in the video title anymore, it's no longer actual people posting this stuff now, so it's just a video player on the screen with a song title (IF these embedded players are still working in the future, this went through at least three different phases in the old forum, where old links would stop working), not alluring.
It also helps with the forum's search engine if stuff is typed out.
Most of what I've played on
Most of what I've worked on