Re: A Few New Projects

I've been very lucky for the past week, getting an opportunity to spend about an hour a night in the shop after work. Consistency seems to be best.
Here are the bodies for #18 and #19, shaped and ready for final sanding/finish.
Here is a headstock fresh off the mill and one that has been cleaned up.
and here is a before and after for the mini sanding discs I use for tight corners.

Doing a ton of small stuff every day- but it doesn't really seem pic-worthy.
Homer II is probably 1 week from finished. DC is likely 2 weeks. Then I have some long-overdue cleanup and reorg to do in the shop. Probably about time to start talking about the next couple orders...so if you're interested, reach out.

starting assembly on these 2.
I don't have any orders stacked up at the moment, so if you want something, now is a good time to get in touch. I'm thinking of seeing what I can do about a full 34" scale bass, want to see if I can build one under 10 pounds. Also want to see if I can build a guitar right around 7.

#18 shipped out today.-
#19 is nearing completion, should go out later in the week. Just need to start the long process of final tweaking and setup.
I've got an order for a real unique bass next. combo bridge/tuners, 6 string, very shallow neck. will share specs when I have them

c jury wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:05 pm I don't have any orders stacked up at the moment, so if you want something, now is a good time to get in touch. I'm thinking of seeing what I can do about a full 34" scale bass, want to see if I can build one under 10 pounds. Also want to see if I can build a guitar right around 7.
well...here's one way to do it:

I mean I know a The Duke is not long scale but....