What say yee!?

Cool shit!?
Total votes: 3 (100%)
Drool shit!! (No votes)
Total votes: 3

YouTube personality: Low End University YT channel dude

I have been doing reaction videos of fitness and music variety and the algorithm pooped up this fellow on my home page so I checked him out.

He has done some correct music review in the past, would like to highlight these two gems:

His thing is that he does it as a first time listener, long time caller. He is doing some cool shit (Minuteman, Gang of Four, New Order etc etc) but also a lot of punk and ska things from the past. Also, Primus.

What say yee!? Cool shit or Drool shit?

His personality does not rub me the wrong way too. He seems like he has a lot of theoretical knowledge and he really picks up the parts quite quickly which is cool.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

Re: YouTube personality: Low End University YT channel dude

It's your basic youtubing "reaction video" format without being too obnoxious. I watched like 2 minutes of a Primus video and he sounds like a total greenhorn. Like "sheesh, how wild is it that these guys are singing about a beaver eating Taco Bell, these guys are like totally out there, well golly gee, gosh" between some pretty limited player commentary about pentatonic soloing or whatever." Doesn't offend, but doesn't stand out.

I've seen a few of this guy's videos and his insights are pretty safe and bland. It's also obvious that he's not listening to the song for the first time in realtime like it might lead you to believe. He's prepped and has marked the various points in the song already. I kinda expect that though, in this day of monetized minimum video lengths and slick production.

I think I like the nerdy bearded piano guy who does similar analysis videos more because he gets way more into musical theory and chord structure and genuinely seems more excited about it.

Nate Dort wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:18 pm
I think I like the nerdy bearded piano guy who does similar analysis videos more because he gets way more into musical theory and chord structure and genuinely seems more excited about it.
There's a guy (non bearded), young Brit named David Bennett, he does deep dives on pop songs on his keyboard and finds examples of music theory curiosities. Lots of Beatles and Radiohead stuff that you'd expect, but I've learned a good amount of alternate chord choices and rhythm ideas from him. He occasionally does the entertaining "Here's 5 quick examples of songs that use the minor iv chord" and it'll go from Billie Eilish to Led Zep with notation on screen.