2024 US Presidential Election winner

Donald Trump
Total votes: 4 (36%)
Kamala Harris
Total votes: 7 (64%)
Total votes: 11

Winner of the 2024 United States Presidential Election

Okay folks, place your bets. Three weeks to go in the most consequential election in the world.

Who’s going to take it… a malicious, racist autocrat or a centrist that’s offering little new other than “how about we’re a bit nicer to each other…”

I’m hoping Harris, but think it will be Trump.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Re: Winner of the 2024 United States Presidential Election

jfv wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:02 pm I do not live in a purple state, but I live in a purple county.

I think Harris will win. I think polls have compensated so hard after 2016 that they will be very, very wrong in a few weeks.

I'm probably done posting here until after the election.
I absolutely don’t blame you on that. It must be grindingly difficult to actually be in the mill at the moment.

I hope you’re right.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

trump is up to 60% on polymarket, his highest odds since Jul 26, the week biden dropped out. (that is based on a 59% chance of winning pennsylvania.) at that price, i would buy harris.

i suspect harris will win our little prf straw poll as well as the national vote. the electoral college is a toss-up unless something changes.

she's gone on fox news, howard stern, and a sex positive podcast. but is it actually helping? who's tuning in? (not me)
she may want to go on joe rogan soon if that's her plan (i only heard rumors). if she has a disastrous interview one week before the election, there will be no chance to recover.

She's basically gone all in on some kind of "coalition for democracy". If they're going to go that route then I wish they would really go even more explicit with it, like use those actual words. She can't blow it now with people that are not tending towards voting for her, she can only reach more people and persuade them, no interview slip-up or whatever is going to bury her. Either she manages to get out the base and manifest this broader coalition or she doesn't.