Is Israel in the midst of perpetrating terror attacks?

I just heard something on the news that Israel just dropped 3 bombs on the airport in Beirut, disabling all of the runways. Is it the same civillian airport they perpetrated terror attacks against during Operation Gift? Is this acceptable or legal or whatever? Is Israel actually worse than the US when it comes to blowing the crap out of people without just cause?

FIGHT!
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

Israels being a cunt cos Palestine's been a cunt cos Israel was a cunt cos Palestine was a cunt because Islam was a cunt because the Crusades were a cunt because Christianity was a cunt because people are cunts.

Woot woot.
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

Sly Bug wrote:True, this will never end.

I reckon it will end when the US economy is so threatened by China et al that the US population loses the will to subsidise Israel. Israel doesn't have the economy to support it's own military (as is) and Israelis won't fight mano-a-mano with Arabs.

I think we'll see the end of full-on aggression from Israel sooner rather than later.

Adam CR wrote:
Sly Bug wrote:True, this will never end.

I reckon it will end when the US economy is so threatened by China et al that the US population loses the will to subsidise Israel. Israel doesn't have the economy to support it's own military (as is) and Israelis won't fight mano-a-mano with Arabs.

I think we'll see the end of full-on aggression from Israel sooner rather than later.

problem is this would isolate Israel and they have big nooks.

They don't need to fight mano - o - mano.

If they feel threatened enough they'll just press the button. They'll feel more threatened if the yanks stop supporting them.

It would be more helpful if the yanks didn't just stop subsidising them but said 'if you use nooks we'll wipe you off the face of the fucking earth' but that isn't going to happen.