What Band Are You In?

1st-dent-i was 15, played guitar. we wanted to be like fudge tunnel.

2nd-twist-played bass-girl band,low level success,releases on fierce panda, peel session, much touring, many hole comparisons due to blonde, mouthy screamer singer.

3rd-daveboy and the molaarfs-something with strings.very briefly for a few practises.

4th-lucca. played bass. indie rock abba style supergroup. half of twist, half of llama farmers. loud, stoner affair. because we got very stoned and liked loudness. played one gig. i pretended to sing back up vocals...

5th-c64. played bass. helped out friend with his ostensibly pixies tribute band. left after realising this.

6th-had no name but is now called letters. played bass. me and will (llama farmer) made lots of songs in our living room on out 8 track. they was good, got the rest of boys from llama farmers, we were good. then i went to america, so they got jen llama farmer to help. they are the llama farmers but sound less sonic youth-y and more editors-y. which is weird. i wouldn't have stood for that.

7th-humans. played bass. went to alabama on the basis that we're all from birmingham and i play bass, they needed a bass player. that drummer is that man or astroman spazz. done some gigs and recording and shouting.

8th-no name. currently trying to see off this shit that i've had some trouble with -personnel-wise. name unimportant at this stage.
Tom wrote: I remember going in the back and seeing him headbanging to Big Black. He looked like he was raping the air- really. He had this look on his face like, "yeah air... you know you want it.".

What Band Are You In?

I was in an open mic unit called Aids. I sang 10,00 Maniacs and Big Black lyrics while the actual musicians played whatever they played. The lead dude Tom is doing an opening spot for the Smoking Popes and I brought the subject back up and he said,"No".
Ty Webb wrote:I hope the little-known 8th dwarf, Chinky, is on that list.